As we have stressed over the last year, the health and safety of our congregation and staff is our highest priority. Based on recent guidance from the CDC and our Conference:
- Masks are optional for fully-vaccinated individuals, during all campus hours. If you are participating in a program, please refer to your Ministry Leader for specific protocols, as they may differ. Masks are required for all Children’s Ministry participants and leaders.
- Health screenings and temperature checks are no longer required to enter the Sanctuary or campus
- Seating in the Sanctuary will be open and we encourage distancing between groups
- Congregants are welcome to enter through the main Sanctuary doors and continue to exit through the Sanctuary side doors only
- Our usher team will continue to provide usher-assisted adjournment row by row at the conclusion of services in order to avoid crowding in the aisles
- Offering boxes will remain at the entrance and exits
- Self-contained Communion kits will be provided
- The Sanctuary will continue to be disinfected (fogged) in between services and we are happy to provide the safety information on our FDA and CDC-approved natural disinfectant, on our website and by clicking here.
- We ask everyone to please respect the health decisions of others
- We will continue to offer all 3 services online through our LiveStream and Facebook page
Our teams have been hard at work thinking of new and creative ways to stay connected through our current situation and updated protocols. Here’s a little of what you can expect in each of our ministry areas: