As we have stressed over the last year, the health and safety of our congregation and staff is our highest priority.
- Masks are optional for fully-vaccinated individuals, during all campus hours. In light of the recent surge of Covid-19 cases in SW Florida, masks are encouraged and we ask everyone to remain home and join us online if you are not feeling well. If you are participating in a program, please refer to your Ministry Leader for specific protocols, as they may differ. Masks are required for all Children’s Ministry participants and leaders.
- Seating in the Sanctuary will be open and we encourage distancing between groups
- Congregants are welcome to enter through the main Sanctuary doors and continue to exit through the Sanctuary side doors
- Self-contained Communion kits will be provided
- The Sanctuary will continue to be disinfected (fogged) in between services with an FDA and CDC-approved natural disinfectant
- We ask everyone to please respect the health decisions of others
- We will continue to offer all 3 services online through our LiveStream and Facebook page