North Naples Church is passionate about showing Christ’s love to the Naples community. We are a United Methodist congregation that has been a part of Naples for 50+ years.
Our journey began in 1966 at Seagate Elementary School. Two years later, our first church building was built on Seagate Drive.
In 1985, The Caring Place Preschool began as an outreach to families.
In 2000, we moved over to our new location on Goodlette Road. The Caring Place was renamed to the Village School.
We have since expanded and grown our worship and school facilities to integrate a middle school in 2006 and a high school in 2017.
North Naples Church is a family, inspiring and equipping me to follow Jesus.
Our Discipleship Process
What We Believe
- God the Father created everything and called it good
- Jesus demonstrated God’s love for us and lived, died and was raised from the dead so that we may experience new life
- The Holy Spirit is present to help us live a life that pleases God
- God’s grace has gone out to all people
- The Bible is God’s word and contains guidance for faith and how we live it out
- All are welcome to participate in the life of the church
- Faith is a journey and each day we are called to answer the question “what is my next step?”
- The church exists to be a place of dynamic worship, a training ground for making faith real and a community which reaches out to the world in love and service
North Naples Church is a part of The United Methodist Church (UMC). The United Methodist Church is a 12.3-million-strong global church that opens hearts, opens minds and open doors through active engagement with our world.
The mission of the UMC is to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.